Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Job

It happened!  I finally got a new job!!  YAYYY!!  I'm working at the Fox & Hound again in downtown Philadelphia.  It's in a great location near the Kimmel Center.  I went in there to fill out an application last week around 6PM and they were extremely busy.  And since football season is approaching, I hope to be making more money than my fat neighbor Joe who tends to walk outside at dawn and stare at his plants.



Here are a few pics of the inside:



I am dreading theme nights again.  I never thought dressing up as a slutty secretary for Secretary's Day was in my job description but it is again.  Other than that, I hope to work with cool people and meet some interesting Philadelphians/travelers.  I interviewed with my GM Jason today and he cursed in the first sentence he said to me.  Professional?  No.  Makes me feel like I'm at home?  Yes.  And he's sexy with his spikey hair and accent so at least it'll be something fun for me to stare at.  I told him I was a funny jackass and he seemed to like that so points for me.  Hopefully I won't scare the staff too much since I've done it at every job I've ever had.  But people tend to keep there distance from me until they know its safe to approach.  I cannot wait to start earning some money so I can be less stressed.  

These last couple weeks of doing nothing has really allowed me to catch up on my shows that I've missed.  I'm fully caught up on True Blood, Entourage, The Pacific, Glee, Modern Family and now about to finish up Grey's Anatomy.  Lost interest after the 3rd season but am enjoying it again.  It has also inspired me to become an organ donor.  I also signed up to be a bone marrow donor as well.  I urge everyone to do it if you have not already.  We could really save many lives.  My liver should go to someone special.  

Love everyone so much!  Please keep e-mailing me so I can be up to date on everyone!





"I can't believe what a bunch of nerds we are.  We're looking up "money laundering" in a dictionary."
-Peter Gibbons played by Ron Livingston in Office Space

No comments:

Post a Comment