Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Oscars 2012

I know my award show posts have been yawners for some people.  I'll try to compromise and keep it short and simple.  Let's talk, err write, fashion.  I'll do my top 5 and be done with it.  

Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton.
Reddish pink color that was divine!!

Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace.
Loved everything about this dress, even her slutty leg.
Especially when Jim Rash made fun of her.

Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen.
Always loving a McQueen.

Milla Jovavich in Elie Saab.
Loved the texture and design of this dress.  Good job Milla.

Ellie Kemper in Armani Prive.
Stunning hair and jewelry.  A+ Bridesmaid.

As for the Oscars, I thought they were a bit of a yawn.  Highlights were Meryl Streep being humble and precious, Angie's leg and lots of boobies.

And an ode to my girl Kristin Wiig for being nominated for writing:

"I put a loaded gun in Dougie's carry-on, the TSA is going to just rip his ass apart." 
-Megan played by Melissa McCarthy in Bridesmaids

No comments:

Post a Comment