Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SAG Fashions

Here are my favorites from the SAG Awards!!

Mila Kunis in Alexander McQueen
Absolutely love this print and dress.  I love the curly casual hair with skin super bronze.

Hilary Swank in Versace.
I loved the Greek goddess look and color on Hilary. Could of done something else with the hair...

Kyra Sedgwick in vintage Thierry Mugler couture.
This gown is stunning on Kyra and she is rocking every curve.

Claire Danes in Louis Vuitton.
Not a huge fan of the belt but I love this print.  Claire always does it right.  The hair is casual which I love.

Heather Morris in Romona Keveza.
Oh my dear Brittany you are STUNNING.  Not only is the dress elegant but so was the hair.  And the make-up was gorgeous - I want her eyes.

Jane Leeves in Jean Fares Couture.
I love glitter and thought this dress was gorgeous head to toe.  I really like that neck line - it always makes me feel taller...


"But you will be.  Oh, Jo, I've missed you so.  Why does everyone want to go away?  I love being home.  But I don't like being left behind.  Now I am the one going ahead.  I am not afraid.  I can be brave like you."
-Beth March played by Claire Danes in Little Women

No comments:

Post a Comment